BiPAP is a machine which provides continuous positive airway pressure system with a time-cycled or flow-cycled change. Bi pap is equipment used to relieve patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and acute respiratory failure.
BiPAP (also referred to as BPAP) stands for Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure, and is very similar in function and design to a CPAP machine (continuous positive airway pressure). Similar to a CPAP machine, A BiPAP machine is a non-invasive form of therapy for patients suffering from sleep apnea
CPAP delivers a single preset air pressure to keep the airways open. Bi-PAP delivers two levels of pressure: one that corresponds with the inhale (IPAP) and one which corresponds with the exhale (EPAP).
A Bi PAP machine also includes a “smart” breath timing feature that adapts to the user’s respiratory patterns; it resets at different pressures to help keep the breathing rate on target. This offers relief to the user’s typically overworked muscles of breathing.
BRANDS OF B-PAP MACHINE AVAILABLE WITH US:
Bi-PAP Pro is a fixed pressure machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level.
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25CM h20
- Flex Pressure Relief: Bi-Flex
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments)
- Dimensions: 7″ L x 10.75″ W x 4″ H
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- CPAP Filters: Foam and Ultra-Fine
- Device set-up: LCD/control wheel/push button
- Data storage capacity (minimum): Display: Compliance VIC 7- and 30-day averages
- SD Card: >1 year
- On-board: up to 6 months
- Compliance meter: Breathing detection
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Electrical requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Humidification: Integrates with System One heated humidifier and pass-over humidifier
- Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
The IntelliPAP Bilevel S is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. With a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20 and delta up to 22 cm H20, the IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel mode.
In addition, this device offers patented Flow Rounding® technology, which further enhances comfort by allowing for adjustment of transitions in and out of IPAP and EPAP. Flow Rounding provides for a more natural and comfortable waveform with independent IPAP and EPAP transition setting ranges from 0–5.
Features Patented Smart Code for remote collection of Efficacy and Usage Data. Patent US 8649510
- Pressure Settings : 3-25 H20 cm
- While Breathing Compliance : Yes
- Event Detection : Yes
- Flow Rounding Pressure Transition Relief : Yes
- IPAP Rounding : Range: 0-5, increments of 1
- EPAP Rounding : Range: 0-5, increments of 1
- Inspiratory : Range: 1-10, increments of 1
- Expiratory : Range: 1-10, increments of 1
- Automatic Leak Compensation : Yes
- Remote Control Capabilities : Yes
- Onboard Filter Clean Reminder : Yes
- Onboard Compliance Quick Code : SmartCode®
- Therapy Management Software : SmartLink®
- Detailed Usage Data : SmartLink
- Data Transfer via Memory Card : SmartLink
- Remote Compliance Data Retrieval : SmartCode
- Remote Efficacy Data Retrieval : SmartCode
- Delay Pressure : Range: 3 cm H2O to EPAP (or CPAP in CPAP mode), increments of 0.5
- Delay Time : 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Auto ON and Auto OFF : Yes
- Visual Mask Off Alert : Yes
- Product Weight : 4.45 lbs with heated humidification system
- Product Width : 6.5 in.
- Product Length/Depth : 8.4 in
- Product Height : 6.4 in
Lumis 100 VPAP S – is a device for non-invasive ventilation (NIV), that is, the device is intended for patients with respiratory failure, with the ability to breathe on their own. Lumis 100 VPAP S – is a new machine with a simplified NIV personalization features.
The device is easy to install and use. Also, the device has a new built-in wireless module with Air View ™, the so-called “cloud” of the company Resmed system used for remote monitoring of patients.
- Function Vsync instantly fires when leakage occurs, ensuring the correct flow of air to the patient.
- Function TiControl ™ allows you to set the minimum and maximum inspiratory and expiratory limits, thus stimulating a patient effortless breathing.
- Five level function Trigger and cycle helps you optimize the settings depending on the patient’s condition.
- QuickNav function. Double-clicking “home” on the device, you can switch between the settings and data for monitoring changes and configuration checks.
- Auto climate control automatic humidification. If using the humidifier with heated HumidAir ™ tube and heated ClimateLineAir ™, Lumis provides automatic moisture – no need to change the settings in the navigation menu.
- Ramp and Ramp Down functions for extra comfort. Lumis has functions Ramp and Ramp Down, to help patients ease the beginning and end of each treatment session.
- Data monitoring system AirView. This patient treatment can be sent AirView, where you can access them remotely. Such AirView tools like ‘Remote Assistance’ and ‘configure remote access’ and make it easy and efficient to operate the device.